Wednesday, November 24, 2010

M & N
I fell in love with u
When the first time we met
I never feel it..
Im just realize something different on you
That makes u different from other
When I see your face I see that mole
Under your eyes
Then I see your hair
The curly hairs make me remember most
You I just fall in love with you
When I see you for the second time
I’ll try to find out your name
I find it almost everywhere
You drive me crazy dude
Really make me crazy and wonder
Yes I got your name
That it is
The person that take my heart away
Person that make my heart stop beating
When I see his face
Person makes my crazy
When I think about him
Owh it this we call as love
Getting involved with love
And now im dive so deep into my love..
Now im not alone
You are here
Always text me
And say hi
That makes me happy
Till im forgot that im got another world to see
U drive me into that world
The worlds that make me wonder
Oh Mr M
Do u know that im here
Waiting for you
To lots of hint I did give to u
Hope u notice it
Today im happy
You got me crazy
Totally crazy dude

No comments:

Post a Comment