Sunday, February 27, 2011

miss miss miss

wah semalam ibu liza come and see me..she make me cry  for a while..lama da tak jumper my own mom..she so kind, her hugs make me forget that she is not my real mother, she really incredible mother that i known beside my own mom..when i talk about her rite now, rasa mcm nak nges jer..its no ez to become a mother,plus to handle a lots of problem that have made by ur husband..ibu liza sama mcm my mom and also ibu kecik...
masing2 have a problem wit their husband..tak nak citer pjg bcoz tis is about them and not about me..plus it will be humiliating la kan if i citer pasl org dlam ni..but as a daugter  i want to support my mom and also every mothers in this world yg got problem mcm my mom..
THANZ MOM.. YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST ... 
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment