Sunday, April 17, 2011

DEAR MY LOVE !! (that never notice about it)

“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

May God put a spell on you... so you won’t forget me.

When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

With you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what went wrong. I'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done.

I don't miss him, I miss who I thought he was

 I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each day
A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone’s face.

No comments:

Post a Comment