Saturday, July 30, 2011

THIS IS WAT I FEEL AND I WANT TO SHARE ! part 1

WORD WISE
Give thanks for what you are now, and keep fighting for what you want to be tomorrow.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.

ATTITUDE OF HUMAN BEING
If you don't get everything you want, think of the things you don't get that you don't want.
I am a little deaf, a little blind, a little impotent, and on top of this are two or three abominable infirmities, but nothing destroys my hope.

CHILDREN
You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.
A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer. 

FRIENDS
Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.
Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer.

GOODBYE
Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?
Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

ROMANTIC LOVE
When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer. 
Ah me! love can not be cured by herbs

THANK YOU
Gratitude is the memory of the heart.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

BEST FRIEND FOREVER
A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you.  They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.

BEING YOURSELF
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment